The Veritas team includes experts from The Personal Genome Project at Harvard Medical School, led by our co-founder George Church. We are pioneers in affordable whole genome sequencing and integration of machine learning and A.I. into genomic and bio-medical data — and we extend those capabilities to researchers.
- Services are HIPAA-compliant and conducted in a CLIA environment in Veritas’ laboratory in the United States.
- Whole Genome Sequencing and Whole Exome Sequencing is performed on HiSeq X Ten or NovaSeq 6000 NGS systems by Illumina.
- Data may be provided as a FASTQ or BAM file, and delivered directly to a cloud or on-prem location.
- Scalability: close to 10 petabytes of genomic data are already managed through our platform, Arvados, expected to exceed 100 petabytes by 2020.
- Enhance study participation with Return of Results that individuals want. Reach out to our sales team to design positive community engagement.
- Consider Veritas your trusted broker to enhance research studies with secure access to control data and samples to augment your studies.